FReSH Fragrance Bar, the New ERA of Perfume Shopping Starts Now



I just felt the need to satisfy my yearning to change to a new perfume scent since I’ve encountered FReSH Fragrance Bar, this one’s truly a Perfume Store for Perfume Addicts like me. I have a lot of worthy reasons to convince you to check out their store in Abreeza Mall Davao.

First, I’ve seen there’s a wide selection of premium imported scents-from luxury designer brands to retail favorites, as well as the latest from sports, fashion, and entertainment superstars all with the assurance that all scents are the real one and not a cheap “smells just like the real thing” brand.
They are truly created for my Addiction tolerating myself to enjoy the favourite brands with competitive prices like no other store, since I’m building my fragrance collection; I need to be realistic with the cost of my addiction and thanks for their flexible and simple payment plans, perpetual promotions, and loyalty programs so I can easily afford the bottle I’ve been eyeing 

Good thing also they’re not attacking me with testers and scents. I actually love their friendly Fragrance Consultants. You can easily spot the store’s vibrant hip design.


FReSH makes fragrance-shopping leisurely and fun.

“Choosing your scent shouldn’t be rushed,” says Fresh Fragrance Consultant. “Especially when you’re young, you should take your time and experiment to find out which perfume works best for you. Our staff also assists our customers to find the right fragrance, they won’t merely push specific brands just to make a sale.”

Fresh currently has five retail stores in Eastwood Mall, Alabang Town Center, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Marquee Mall Pampanga, Abreeza Mall Davao and several more to come. For further information, you can visit our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/freshfragrancebar.
It is operated by Scent and Beaute Concepts Inc., a sister company of Charlie Ken Marketing Corporation and Midas Brand Management and also owns luxury fragrance store Art of Scent in Newport Mall.


Comments

  1. The nearest branch to our place is LCM. I have not seen this counter crowded with customers though. Maybe next time I'll drop by to find a scent that matches me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should choose the fragrance that matches your body chemistry and lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ask my wifey if she knew a branch at ATC or Festival Mall. Seems the outlet offers quite a variety of good perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if we have that here...I like light but lasting scents. How long does the scent last?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for my tita who's a perfume-addict! I might buy her a bottle the next time I visit Eastwood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeay! they have a store in Eastwood! just 20 or 30 minutes away from our house. Planning on visiting their store this weekend and if I like it, this will be definitely my one stop shop for perfumes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations