Human ♥ Nature Cool Peppermint Strengthening Shampoo


There is a "cool and refreshing" feel of the Human Nature strengthening shampoo in cool peppermint scent, and I'm not kidding.  It's a feeling of Coolness that isn't just in my mind when I'm using the shampoo onto my hair, I feel it too in my scalp. It became part of my daily routine of relaxing aromatherapy session. Using this shampoo relieves my stress from work especially when I have a headache.



I've been using this shampoo for a month now and I noticed my hair becomes smoother, and less hair fall. My husband is also using for hair growth because of his thinning hair.My hair smells nice, refreshing, and cool menthol. Now I can get the peace of mind of having truly amazing, strong, and healthy hair!


NATURAL STRENGTHENING SHAMPOO

in Cool Peppermint scent
96.4% Natural

Your favorite strengthening shampoo now comes in a new Cool Peppermint scent! Break free from chemicals that cause hair to dry out and turn brittle with the help natural ingredients! It’s got all the essential nutrients that fortifies each strand so you get thicker, fuller, more beautiful hair. Now you can enjoy this bestselling shampoo that you and your man will surely love!


500ml: P289.75 
200ml: P139.75 | Intro offer: P129.75 (SAVE P10!)
50ml: P44.75



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations