Have a brow makeover experience at browhaus.

After so much frustration and a long wait, I finally found the experts that will be my fairy GodMother in realizing my dream of  a nicely-shaped eyebrow.


Why?

There was a moment my brow was very short & thin which looks good when I'm on makeup, but really differs once removed the makeup. I looked more matured than my age with an over plucked brows.  I always believe Eyebrows frame the eyes and my face which is very true.



From then on I'm starting to be conscious in terms of threading my brows, I need to make sure my brows are nicely shaped to add that brow-wow touch to my everyday look and just exactly frame for the shape of my eyes and face. Even though my daily look just consist of sunscreen protection, moisturizer, foundation, press powder, eyebrow, eyeliner and blush on for my cheeks plus I don't wear lipsticks. Good eyebrow trim could provide me more confidence even without make up at all. Therefore,my next brow session has to be an expert in brow threading.

Then last September 5 browHaus Manila opened its Brow Salon in Abreeza Davao as first branch in Visayas and Mindanao. The Sales and Marketing head was  inviting bloggers to experience a good brow life on our own convenient time. I did not think twice and signed up immediately.
The Sales and marketing head Ms. Monique Jamlang personally entertain me during my complimentary service while she's here in Davao last September 10.

Ms. Monique shared a brief preview of the background of browhaus which is a Singaporean brand. A franchise of Singapore and located already in nine (9) countries London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Bangkok, Singapore, Philippines. Southeast Asia, Europe and US. 


The whole brand started 2000, in browhaus Manila its 5years already. browhaus Davao is first branch outside of Manila. Their main original branch is Serendra. In Davao, its interior are precise and hit in target that's why its a firing range. In Greenbelt, the interior is a submarine. In Serendra, everything is all eyes.

I availed their Classic Brow Threading Services (Php590.00) for thirty minutes(30) duration which include an upper lip threading. Jenny, a manila based trainor taught me the eyebrow anatomy. She applied first antibacterial cream for my brows, then powder and start threading first on my left brow. The pain is tolerable during the whole duration.

Look and compare the left and right brow, the shaping technique of an expert gives a cleaner look, more shapely and defined brows.

After brows look with eyebrow liner.
The interior design of browhaus Abreeza has toy guns, tarp targets and dart boards inside, its like I'm inside an army themed shooting fire range. At first it make me think twice because of its gun store or shooting range shop concept. But I'm definitely in the right place and YES! Precision eyebrow is their mission for every client.
Photo credit to Ms. Sarah Dayrit: Exterior facade of browhaus
HERE'S MORE REASONS TO GROOM AT BROWHAUS
  • First and only concept store to specialize in Brow and Lash Grooming Services
  • Featured in the international press like Wallpaper as a Secret Elite and the LUXE Guide as the ultimate go-to stop for international travelers to get their brows groomed.
  • They have the highest commitment to quality, using only the best products and equipment coupled with constant research and development into the best techniques. 
  • Signature treatments Brow Resurrection and Lash in Bloom keep them upfront of grooming technology.
  • Customer service is their first priority with dedicated departments for quality control and customer care.
  • Dedicated to training and upgrading the skills of their therapists, they have established their very own Browhaus School, facilitated by in-house as wells as international experts.
  • Always at the forefront of creativity, they continuously conceptualize stores and campaigns that become the talk of the design industry. 
  • With stores in Singapore, London, New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Manila, Jakarta, Bangkok and now DAVAO, Browhaus's grooming style is out to take the world by storm!
browhaus  [The Brow Salon] is now officially open in Davao, the first in Visayas and Mindanao at the 3rd floor of Abreeza Corporate Center (enter alley by Globe Business Center).
Ms. Jenny, a Manila based expert brow stylist and trainer and Ms. Monique Jamlang, Sales and Marketing Head of browhaus Manila

Thank you very much browhaus for my very first brow wow experience!  I so love it!
I can't wait to have my next session with browhaus.

Browhaus Abreeza
3W # 3rd floor Abreeeza Corporate 
Center JP Laurel Bajada
Davao City
Tel: 082 3270038 or 0917-8712033 to book for appointment.
Facebook: Browhaus Manila
Twitter: @browhausmanila
Instagram: @browhausmanila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations