I'm saying YES to Frappuccino® Treat for Two

Starbucks Birthday Card
Today I just bought my 5th the Starbucks Birthday Card. A card that would surely be appreciated as a gift to a coffee lover family member, friend or loved one on their special day.  As a treat, I'm going to use this in the Starbucks promotion Frappuccino® Treat for Two which I will enjoy a buy one, get one offer on Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino Blended Beverage for me and my husband starting tomorrow Monday april 28 to 29, 2014 from 2pm-5pm only.
Starbucks promotion Frappuccino® Treat for Two
And as Starbucks Philippines said, "Rest well and have a good weekend. Make sure you have energy for what's in store on Monday and Tuesday - Frappuccino® Treat for Two! Who's excited?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations