Huawei Mate 20 Pro Honest Review: After 15 days



The Huawei Mate 20 Pro is I believed the most talked about smartphone of 2018. It has won the hearts of many reviewers and it even won the blind smartphone camera test. It is boasted of cutting-edge photography features that include variable aperture cameras, triple rear camera setups, and AI-assisted photo processing. I like the trendsetting gradient of the Mate 20 Pro Twilight version.


Since I have small-sized hands, I also like the way I can grip the Huawei Mate 20 Pro in my hands. Plus it helps that the screen is curved as well.

I like the Facial unlock, because I would often raise up the device to check if someone messaged me and most of the time it was already unlocked and ready to use; even before I got the prompt for the fingerprint scanner.

As a hobbyist photographer, I've been a fan of Huawei's for mobile photography. Huawei wowed me with the triple camera setup of the P20 series.


I still have to do more deep exploration with this device. For now, check out the photos captured using the Huawei Mate 20 Pro.








Huawei Mate 20 Pro specs
HiSilicon Kirin 980 octa-core processor
6GB RAM
6.39-inch Quad HD+ curved OLED display, 18.7:9 Aspect ratio, DCI-P3 HDR support, 3120×1440 resolution
128GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
Triple Leica rear cameras:40-megapixel 27mm f/1.8 wide-angle camera, 20-megapixel 16mm f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera, 8-megapixel 80mm f/2.4 telephoto camera with Ultra Macro Mode, Huawei AIS, 5X Hybrid Zoom, 3X Optical Zoom, Master AI, up to ISO 102400 sensitivity
24-megapixel front camera with 3D depth sensing camera, 3D face unlock
Dual SIM
WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual band GPS, NFC
In-display fingerprint scanner, IP68 rating, IR face unlock, stereo speakers
4200mAh battery with 40W fast charging and 15W wireless charging
Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations