Product Review: Prosource VCO Calming Oil by Sarah G

Prosource Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Calming Oil (10ml)


Effectiveness: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(Soothes and Relaxes)
Price:⭐⭐⭐(Not the cheapest but reasonable)
Ease of Use: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐(easy rubbing on affected areas)

I Like

✅I like the smell: calming and fragrant (Aromatherapy oil) 

✅I like the packaging (very handy roller applicator)

I Don't Like

✅Need to re-apply on the affected areas if the soothing sensation is gone.

I discovered this product last month lang, April 2019 when I happen to be at Watsons SM Lanang.  New arrival pa and newly launched ang product that time. There are other similar products on display but when I investigate further; price relevant to its size, then the smell, and read the labels at the packaging, I instantly could recognize that this product is made with high quality process so I bought this one for myself since I'm a "haplas" girl. 


I was a college professor, and anytime I needed something to give me instant relief from a whole day of teaching, I used this immediately and rub into my temple and forehead and I feel relaxed. 💆💆💆

A must have in my bag! Because I get worried whenever I forgot to bring one especially on long travels and at the school for soothing and relaxation.


Other affected areas I can apply this when I feel or experience the following:

  • 😷hilo/dizziness
  • 😷intense migraine
  • 😷headache
  • 😷low back pain
  • 😷menstrual cramps
  • 😷muscle cramps 
  • aids in sleeping if having difficulty sleeping
  • insect bites




Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera Oil (VCO), 

Zingiber Officinale Extract, 

Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, 

Mentha Piperita Oil Extract, 

Lavandula Angustifolia Oil Extract.



₱119.00

Available in leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

Instagram: Instagram.com/prosourcevco (@prosourcevco)
















I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations