Monday morning with Lotus Biscoff


Today’s supposed to be grocery day.

I forgot again.
I’ve been so busy with work I often forget the other things I’m supposed to be doing. I need to start work early to do other necessities, groceries included.

I wear my eyeglasses as my laptop starts to boot up. I get up and start to make myself a hot cup of coffee. I then turn to the cupboards with little hope of finding anything left. 



I reach out farther, not able to see what I was even reaching out for because of the cupboard’s height compared to mine. I reach out a little more until I feel something wrapped in plastic. I take it out. I read the label as I walked back into the counter where I had placed my coffee. Lotus.

It was the biscuit I’ve received from last Saturdays event but never tasted. I sit back down, opened a pack and tasted it. I smiled as I heard a crunching sound and when the flavor dissolved into my taste buds. 


It was the perfect pair! Its sweetness complimented the bitterness of my coffee. 


I comfortably leaned back into my chair as I enjoy my food some more. 


Today’s just another busy Monday and yet a little unique at a point. Because unlike the past ones, this time, it was a Monday I could enjoy.





Thank you #LotusBiscoff


#TeamDDI
#DavaoDigitalInfluencers
#biscuits
#cookie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations