JOLLY COW INTRODUCES NEW CHOCOLATE MILK TO FALL IN LOVE WITH

As a chocolate lover, I'm rejoicing when I received these 10 liters of Jolly Cow Chocolate Milk for product review.

I've tried different labels of chocolate drinks before but this time I'm switching to this Jolly Cow brand because I just love the taste and it is so addictive and so appealing to my appetite.

I love it when I drink it cold but when there are times that I want to unwind, I will simply put the Jolly Cow chocolate milk into a bowl of hot water to make it a perfect hot chocolate milk to sip. Then after emptying it, I will feel relax and stress-free. Ultimately, Jolly Cow Chocolate Milk drink is an energy booster as well. So, I highly recommend it.

But before that, allow me to share to you how I satisfy my curiousity, I did some further research to compare the difference between chocolate milk and chocolate drink.

Chocolate milk ingredients are made from 100% pure cow's milk, real cocoa, sugar and No Vegetable Fats added. While chocolate drinks are water, skim milk powder, refined sugar, vegetable fats (coconut oil, palm oil or palm kernel oil), milk fat, cocoa powder, stabilizers and vintamins and minerals.

Then checking the labels of Jolly Cow Chocolate milk, its ingredients are made from 100% Jolly Cow’s milk with 2.6 butterfat, giving it a creamier and tastier taste, made from real cocoa, minimal sugar content and No Vegetable Fats added. 

Jolly Cow Chocolate Milk  is the healthier alternative to regular Chocolate drink. It is made from 100% Pure Cow’s Milk, sugar and pure cocoa. It gives you the creamy taste of fresh milk and chocolatey taste of pure cocoa.

Nothing can be as “REAL” and chocolicious as the Jolly Cow Chocolate Milk.
A must try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations