Delight your Valentine with a Sparkling gift!

Traditionally, I have been in charge of the food preparations for special occassions of the family. I have to confess, the kitchen is not my domain and so I exert extra effort to make the meals festive.

I spend most of the time making reservations of the food that could be ordered for the occassion. 

Of course, this coming Valentines Day since February 14 will fall on weekdays, I will be serving a delectable meal on Sunday Feb. 12 as a pre-valentine date with my husband.

Good thing I'm given the chance to review this May Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice from Fly Ace Corp. 

It's basically a sparkling juice from Belgium and sold in colored wine bottles. A bottle of this cost range around Php166-170 (depending on store's mark up, range only)

A high-quality product of Belgium and made of freshly pressed grapes, this bubbly treat is only 80 calories per serving and provides the fun fizz that instantly boosts this Valentine celebration. 

It's a great blend too with cocktails and mocktails, so you can always add a variety of delicious blends with MAY Sparkling Juice just in case you're looking for ways to surprise your partner. 

Watch this video from May Philippines Facebook Page.

This delicious, non-alcoholic May Sangria recipe is just as enjoyable to make as it is to drink! So, say #YesToMay and get everyone together for some fruity fun!

Flavors available in Red Grape, White Grape 750 ml with a shelf life of 18 months

I consider this wine a great option for people who do not want to drink alcohol but want to feel festive, whether it be during the holidays or special occasions. Has a great taste as well and isn't expensive. Taste great when it's been chilled for a while too.
Overall, I absolutely love this wine. It's really yummy and has the perfect balance of juice and sparkling. It's very refreshing as well. The bottle is really nice. If I'm in the mood for sparkling juices, then I'd say "Yes to MAY Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice".
.- Sarah Gavile
Know more about May Sparkling Juice, visit these pages; https://www.facebook.com/MayPhilippines/ http://www.flyacecorp.com/


*Disclaimer: I received product from Ms. Lormy Papa in order to write this post. This post is written by me. All opinions are 100% mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations