the unforgetable experience at Happa Massage & Spa


"Happa Massage & Spa"

I confess:

I'm a certified massage addict, its one of my outlet to get rid of stress and revitalize my body. When I got an invite to experience Happa Massage & Spa, its a  new addition to my increasing list of visited Massage & Spa establishments here in Davao City that I've availed services but what makes Happa stand out from the rest? Did you know that Happa is already operating for more than a year now but what's new?




Happa just recently moved in front of their former space at the 2rd floor of Diamond Building Mc Arthur Matina, because of a bigger location that can accommodate more clients: 7 massage beds,and  4 reclining seats.





Happa at the same time also upgraded their massage services, their staff were trained with new skills in variety of spa and massage services, even the spa equipments, furnitures , sounds and interior designs are so new to provide relaxing ambiance and experience for the customers while at the spa.


 If you're a frequent customer of Happa, you'll absolutely see the big difference specially the customer service of the staff. But take note, price did not change. Still the same.


Happa in japanese means leaf. It is so far the only establishment I know that offers Pinoy Hilot with tuba-tuba leaves for appointment basis only. I highlight hilot service because its not easy to find an expert  in hilot.




Happa Massage & Spa is really proud to be identified as a business that really cares for their customers welfare and based on the Spa attendants, and therapist they are very well trained to give courtesy and pay respect to each customers.


I took photo of this message in the wall for all customers to read
 "If you are satisfied with out service, please tell your friends and family. If you are not, please tell us and we'll try our best to improve it."


They even serve their overflowing own made natural herbal tea ginger and lemongrass.  You can ask for it before and after the massage service.






menu services at affordable price
By the way, I availed the Body Polish Wrap w/ scrub in milk and oats. Once you try, you'll feel the skin will have a smooth soothing fresh smelling combination of milk and oats. I also tried their ear candling and its my first time for both services yet a new experience highly recommended for you to try too.

Overall, Happa Massage & Spa is more than the usual experience, for me its a culmination of the most sought after services I am looking for in an ideal massage & spa.
Also avail their 15% off on their retail services, just visit during their Happy Hour between 3PM to 6PM
Just dial 302-9803.

Like Happa Massage & Spa at Facebook. Click Here.




Comments

  1. wow affordable spa!! :D i wanted to get one today and your entry reminded me to get one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading the slogans posted on the spa's wall makes me feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i badly need this to stress out and get relax

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place really look relaxing for a massage. It also is clean and the rates are reasonable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations