Mommapalooza: Celebrating our Supermoms!
Mommapalooza: Celebrating our Supermoms! Have the Time of Your Life with Your Kids with an ALL-Inclusive 1 Day Pass for P200 for Mom and 1 Kid.
A day of love moms and pamper to be held on Mother’s day, May 12, 2013 at the Fuente de Villa Abrille Club House in Tulip Drive, Davao city
The Mommapalooza is a joint effort by CARVE Business Management Services and Lifecasting Philippines to help support Ezra Renewal Ministries International's movement for Teenage Moms. This fun filled event will include a Color Marathon, Arts and Crafts by Secuya Art House, Momba and Zumba sessions, Caricaturing and Bubble Shows, Film Showing, Informational and Educational talks by experts, shopping and many more!
1. Enjoy one whole day of doing the cutest things with your kids through a series of events and exciting mom-and-child activities specially planned for you at the Mommapalooza Event.
2. Experience one-of-a-kind fun doing Color Run Marathon, Momba and Zumba sessions, Caricaturing and Bubble Shows, Film Showing, Informational and Educational talks by experts, shopping and many more!
3. Whip up something delicious (other than popcorn of course!) that both of you will enjoy at the Fuente de Villa Abrille Club House in Tulip Drive.
4. Celebrate creativity through arts and crafts by Secuya Art House.
5. Get a beauty make-over with your little girls, and shop at bazaars.
6. Have a massage, facial mask, manicure and pedicure and relax while you just leave your kids with entertainment like bubble shows, magic shows! A day of Celebration for our Moms!
7. There will be inspirational and educational talks to listen to, contests and raffles to join, lots of giveaways to get, and celebrate the day with your Family.
8. A perfect gift for friends and family who have kids and would like to do something out of the ordinary with them.
The happiness and glee in your child’s eyes will be indescribable when you tell her or him that you will be spending one whole day together doing fun things and only fun things alone. Express your love with today’s Mommapalooza: Celebrating our SuperMoms at Fuente de Villa Abrille Club House in Tulip Drive and if you want to join the Color Run for P200 pesos for Mom and 1 kid and additional P50 per additional kid.
Color Marathon Ticket Inclusions: Your kids will have access to all the activities while Moms
go around, shop and get themselves pampered.
The Color Run Guide!
Check out the Color Run guidelines below provided by the Mommapalooza 2013 Color Run organizers to know more about it.
Experience the wonder and fun of being a color runner! Register now! You may also register at the pod, plaza del carmen, obrero, or at ADDU roxas. meet ups, contact: 09332405709, 09333358946, 09328895039
BE A COLOR RUNNER and do it with your Family on Mother's Day May 12:)
For payments, you may deposit:
BPI SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Angel Marie D. Secuya
IMPORTANT NOTE: KINDLY SEND YOUR SCANNED DEPOSIT SLIP with your complete name to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (082)3218725
For More info: Please text 0922 713 3579 , 0917 3161183 or call (082) 3218725
There will be a raffle on the day of the event!Hashtag #mommapalooza2013 and win a lot of prizes!the more tweets the MORE chances of winning!
Follow @Mommapaloozadav on Twitter
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Mommapalooza