Crazy love of loombands

When I've seen these colourful bands in Instagram, I instantly browse these hashtags #loombands #rainbowlooms #loombracelets and found lots of beautiful designs of bracelets, rings, necklace, charms, headbands, etc made of loom bands.

I immediately search where I could buy a kit so I could learn how to make one for myself. 
When I told my nieces Kyla and Mj about this new trend color bands, they already know about it but doesn't know how to make it. So when I got my own do it yourself DIY kit and ordered other colorful bands, we started to watch youtube tutorials and pinterest photos to inspire our creations. Then we come up an idea to sell our finished products.

Here's some of our creations:
Infinity

Inverted Fishtail

Fishtail

Starburst

Here's a share also of why my niece love loombands
Kyla, Mj, and Mikaela

A Message from a young kidpreneur Kyla Masendo:

"Loom bands is so comfortable to wear even when your at home, at school, at work and anywhere as part of your accessories. 
My favorite loom band design is infinity bracelet because the color is nice.
And I still want to learn more new designs because it's so attractive.
If you want to make a loom bracelet, you may have to use your imagination and your creativity and experience.
Before when I still don't know how to make loom bands, I really want to learn how to make loom bands. Because the color is really nice and so attractive. "



Check out our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/sjagsocial
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shopwisedavao
#24 Mamay Road, Diamond Village, 8000 Davao City

09053217542 | 09199630916

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations