My Pre-Christmas Gifts

Have you been looking for the perfect geeky gift ideas this Christmas that will show some love to the geeky woman in your life?



Check out these cool geeky gifts for myself. [I have to admit I'm a geeky gal :) ]

Laptop Sleeve


I love bags but this Christmas I decided to give my macbook air her really deserving laptop sleeve. To keep protected from bumps and shock at all times with this padded bag. I choose this hot pink color to match the keyboard protector, too. 

Halo 12 inch Laptop Case

Php 395.00 bought at SM Lanang Premier Department Store

Solar Powerbank

I am an advocate of go green environment that is why I prefer to use a solar charger. I found this 5000 mAh Solar Charger Mobile Power Bank which is also waterproof when it is rainy. I could even hang on this solar charger in my backpack to suck up energy from the sun. Charging is also possible at home, office or even in the car. It's actually my perfect companion to keep my gadgets charged when I'm outside or nowhere near a power plug.


Php 1,200.00 bought at SM Lanang Premiere 3Flr. Cyberzone with 2 months shop warranty

Cord Protectors

Spiral cord protectors perfect for cable wire, cellphone cords, etc to create a strong defence against cord chewing and pets getting electrical shocks. 
Php 15 per meter (3meters for cellphone cord)

LED Light-up USB Charger cable for Iphone and Android smartphones.



These are very pretty animated glowing LED usb charger and I think they are the coolest USB cable ever :)
They are super cool and ridiculously geeky.
Basically, the cable glows while charging or syncing.
Bought online at P150.00 each 

Color Change Mug

I'm a self-confess coffee addict.
I want to enjoy my coffee in this color changing mug when I pour a hot water into the cup, the cup will gradually change from a moon to a sun. 


Php 229.00 at SM Lanang Department Store

Keyboard Protector

Since I'm always using my laptop, I want it not to look boring so to bring fun and cool keyboard while still protected against daily hazard like liquid spills accidents,dust, and dirt. I choose this ICE CREAM brand from PowerMac because typing in my keyboard is now more fun with its color pink and lavender combination which gives a high-contrasting keys.
BEFINE Ice Cream Keyboard Skin for Macbook Air 11 - Cherry Jubile

Php 1,395 bought at Ayala Abreeza 2nd flr.


Overall:

These gift ideas are ideal for friends and family too because of its functionality, novelty and fun colorful designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A trip to D' Bone Collector Museum Inc.

Buffet Restaurants in Davao City

NUSTAR Convention Center: Elevating Event Experiences in the Island of New Celebrations